Work-force training and education for small and medium size enterprises in Lancashire
The Upskilling Lancashire Project is part-funded by the European Social Fund
Supporting employers to increase the skills and capabilities of their workforce.
The Upskilling Lancashire project provides funded advice and support to Lancashire based SMEs and micro businesses. The aim of the project is to increase the skills and capability of employees, enabling businesses to grow and compete regionally, nationally and internationally.
The project partnership is led by the University of Central Lancashire, working with Burnley College, Calico Group, Edge Hill University, Forest of Bowland (Area of Outstanding Beauty) Project, Lancaster & Morecambe College, Myerscough College and Preston’s College.
What you'll get
- Business/training needs analysis
- Strategic planning – Growth
- Skills reviews/upskilling
- Mentoring and leadership development
- Networking opportunities
- Information and advice on accessing finding support for education and training
- Identifying areas for capacity building and development of your workforce
We are here to support you.
Upskilling Lancashire will support your business in identifying workforce skills gaps and training needs.
We will provide a range of solutions including access to appropriate training and skills support, leadership mentoring, innovative projects, work placements and apprenticeships.
We will take the time to get to know you and understand your business and we will work with you to support your specific needs and desired outcomes – there is no ‘one size fits all’ approach.
It all begins with a conversation…
- Based in Lancashire
- Employ 250 employees or less
- Have either an annual turnover that is equal to or less than 50 million Euros or a balance sheet total that is equal to or less than 43 million Euros