ICT Support Technician Apprentice
We have an exciting new opportunity for an apprentice IT Support Technician Apprenticeship at our Calico offices in Burnley.
The Team are responsible for supporting and maintaining IT systems and providing efficient desktop support to our staff. They are also responsible for resolving any IT-related faults quickly and efficiently. Throughout the training, learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their apprenticeship.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship will give you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician qualification, with training in how to:
• Efficiently operate and control an ICT infrastructure – physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage.
• Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components.
• Prioritize systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance
• Maintain regulatory, legal and professional standards.
• Support the information systems needs for business.
Qualifications: • 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language, Maths, ICT)
Personal qualities required:
• Ability to demonstrate a passion for technology and an appetite to learn
• Good communication Skills
• A positive and friendly attitude
• Has initiative and is self-motivated
• Ability to work effectively within a team
• Learn to problem-solve and troubleshoot
Calico Enterprise Limited works with a host of organisations to deliver a range of services across the North West that: provide housing-related support; tackle worklessness; and give information and advice. Such services include: Calico Interiors; Constructing the Future Lancashire; Help Direct; and Floating Support contracts.
Ready to Apply?
If you think you have everything we’re looking for, then we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, please submit to: email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter.