We work with a number of local authorities across the North of England to provide services to help people find accommodation and to sustain their tenancies.
Our service provides free support to anyone who needs help to live independently. We are here to listen, and our support will help guide you towards the reassurance you need.
The support we offer can help you to:
- maintain your tenancy
- set up and manage your home
- deal with money
- apply for the right benefits
- access education, training and employment
- get involved with your community.
Additionally, we work with a range of support needs, including:
- young people
- teenage parents
- older people
- people with mental health problems
- people with learning difficulties
- people with physical and sensory impairments
- victims of domestic violence
- people with drug or alcohol problems
To find out more, or to make a referral:
Call us: 01282 686300
Visit our offices: Centenary Court, Croft Street, Burnley, BB11 2ED (Monday -Friday, 9am-5pm)