Last updated: 05/01/21 14:00
We are currently establishing what impact the third lockdown is likely to have on the delivery of our services and will update this page as soon as we get clarification.
In the meantime, this is what we are doing to keep you and others safe where working and learning from home is not possible:
- hand sanitizer stations positioned at all key contact points
- social distancing measures in place in all working environments
- masks to be worn in any scenario where a 2m distance is not achievable
- reduced capacity working spaces, kitchens and toilet facilities
- increased cleaning and sanitizing of all work spaces