Our objectives are to:
- Ensure apprenticeships provide a high quality experience for people
- Achieve sustainable employment outcomes
- Maximise procurement and investment in the creation of apprenticeship opportunities
- Promote construction trades as high quality employment opportunities.
In addition to our delivery partners, we also have strategic partners that are important to the creation of apprenticeship opportunities. These include CITB, Regenerate Pennine Lancashire, Lancashire Housing Partnership, and further education colleges.
Constructing the Future’s Offer
- All individuals wishing to become an apprentice will undergo a thorough screening and assessment process.
- Successful applicants will be directly employed by CtF and will be paid national minimum wage rates.
- All apprentices will undergo a comprehensive health and safety induction.
- All CtF apprentices will attend college on day release.
- CtF will be responsible for arranging, managing and paying for all training related to the achievement of the apprenticeship.
- Each apprentice will have a nominated CITB CSkills Training Coordinator, who will be responsible for reviewing their progress.
- CtF will place the apprentice with local contractors to ensure they successfully complete their apprenticeship.
- Apprentices achieving their Level 2 have the opportunity to progress to Level 3.
Benefits for the Contractor
- Contractors supporting the placement of CtF apprentices will contribute towards meeting any employment KPIs, which they are obliged to meet through Lancashire Housing Partnership and Local Authority procurement frameworks.
- As the apprentice is employed by CtF, not the host contractor, all employment responsibilities for the apprentice remain with CtF.
- No contractor commitment to guaranteeing continuity of employment after the placement has finished.
- Contractors are only charged a weekly fee for hosting the apprentice. No further costs are incurred.
- Contractors are supporting the recruitment of apprentices, thereby ensuring a skilled and qualified workforce is able to meet future skills requirements.
Benefits for the Apprentice
- Access to high quality training and support.
- Opportunity to work with a wide range of different contractors, providing a much broader experience.
- Risk of not being able to complete their apprenticeship drastically reduced.
- Achievement and success rates of CtF apprentices are above local, regional and national averages.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 01282 686310. For details on all our current apprenticeship vacancies, please click here.